Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bison Brewing Company: Gingerbred Ale and Chocolate Stout

As I mentioned in the previous post, I attended the FoodBuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco this past weekend. In addition to the Lucky Hand I had during dinner Friday night, I got to sample two more beers during the Taste Pavilion on Saturday. Bison Brewing Company, an organic brewing company from Berkeley, had a few of its year-round and seasonal beers to try.

I had the Gingerbread Ale. It was just spicy enough and not too heavy. It was very fragrant. Michael had the Chocolate Stout. It's a medium-dark beer and not overpowering on the chocolate or malt like really dark stouts. We enjoyed both, and I am a fan because they are USDA Certified Organic!

I am going to look for their IPA at the store so look for that review in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment